- Sterling silver and 18k gold dots adorn this antique hammered disc.
- 1/2" in Diameter
- 0.015 ct. white reclaimed diamond
- 1.1mm round cable chain in oxidised silver
- Handmade in Denver Colorado at their jewelry atelier
- Nikki Nation Jewelry uses traditional methods of metalsmithing, fabrication, forming, texturing, and stone setting.
- Studio uses environmentally safe practices
Nikki Nation Jewelry offer modern, yet organic forms, mixed with forging and hammering techniques. While studying interior design in college, Nikki enrolled in a metalsmithing class that eventually led her to a career in jewelry design. In 2006 Nikki graduated from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalsmithing. With an appreciation for architecture, space, and scale, Nikki creates modern, wearable art.
We are happy to accept returns for full price items from our online store if you've emailed firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt. We will provide you with a return authorization form.
You can either mail back the item or bring your return to our stores in Brookline Village.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it -- no signs of wear or usage and in the original packaging.
For Gifts, As we are now in the holiday season, we will accepts gifts for exchange or store credit through Saturday January 8th. You must have indicated that your order is a gift in the Special Order Information as you are checking out.