Sami Bag: 2 Colors!
- A modern mini-bag made with Hanji* aka a Korean traditional paper made from mulberry trees and by adhering it with cotton, it creates an ultra-lightweight, durable, and biodegradable material
- Style it in 3 ways: as a tote, on your shoulder, or as a crossbody bag
- Carefully thought-out pockets
- The material is water, scratch, and stain resistant
- Hidden magnetic closure keeps your everyday essentials safe and secured
We are happy to accept returns for full price and sale items from our online store if you've emailed firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt. We will provide you with a return authorization form.
You can either mail back the item or bring your return to our store in Brookline Village.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it -- no signs of wear or usage and in the original packaging.