Miles McNeel Silver Pendant - S7
- Sapphires set in poured concrete
- Wrapped in sterling silver
- solid 14K gold bale with a rope twist effect
- Smallest dog tag size, 1.5cm x 1cm
- Sold as a stand alone charm
- Miles McNeel Designs was founded in 2008 by Thomas Diener in Los Angeles. Diener sought to create jewlery that could showcase his great love for gemstones, especially stones in the rough, which is why he developed his signature and versatile concrete that contains an extraordinary assortment of colors.
His use of concrete of took inspiration from an experience Diener had in New York City. Walking around a neighborhood in New York City, Diener turned the corner and the sidewalk started to shimmer. He noticed how this worn-down neighborhood was now transformed into something other-worldly and magical by the mica rock that was mixed into the concrete.
The concrete technique evolved further when Augustin Jaramillo, current designer at Miles McNeel, fused the technique from Thomas with his own by adding precious metals to our pieces. Each pendent and necklace combines the texture and color that concrete can achieve, with the strength that gold and silver possess.
We are happy to accept returns for full price items from our online store if you've emailed email@example.com within 3 days of receipt. We will provide you with a return authorization form.
You can either mail back the item or bring your return to our stores in Brookline Village.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it -- no signs of wear or usage and in the original packaging.
For Gifts, As we are now in the holiday season, we will accepts gifts for exchange or store credit through Saturday January 8th. You must have indicated that your order is a gift in the Special Order Information as you are checking out.