Nita Cuff, Petite
- Black rhodium plated textured sterling silver
- Princess cut diamond with 14K gold bezel
- White diamonds pave 0.20cts
- 7mm width
- 55mm cuff fits most wrists
.925SUNEERA embodies casual luxury combining silver in lush finishes with 14K polished gold and a generous sprinkling of diamonds. All pieces are designed to be worn every day, with an elegance and flexibility suited for any occasion. Hand crafted in Los Angeles using ethically sourced materials & sustainable manufacturing practices.
Jewelry Care by .925SUNEERA
- We recommend that you store your pieces individually in the .925SUNEERA pouch provided with your order to preserve finish and shine. It is best to keep products away from extreme heat or moisture, as well as pollution or high humidity where possible.
- Although fine sterling silver jewelry can last beautifully for a lifetime, exposure to air and moisture will eventually reveal some tarnish.
- We recommend applying perfume or other sprayed substances before putting on your jewelry.
- Jewelry should be removed prior to showering, exercising, swimming, or washing hands.
- We advise against commercial at-home cleaning chemicals, silver polish, or dip style cleaning solutions. Baking soda, toothpaste, acetone, and bleach are too abrasive and will remove our Vintage finish or Black Rhodium Plating.
- Our jewelry is finished with a Satin Brushed Vintage Finish or Black Rhodium Plating which tends to polish itself over time with natural wear.
We are happy to accept returns for full price items from our online store if you've emailed email@example.com within 3 days of receipt. We will provide you with a return authorization form.
You can either mail back the item or bring your return to our stores in Brookline Village.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it -- no signs of wear or usage and in the original packaging.
For Gifts, As we are now in the holiday season, we will accepts gifts for exchange or store credit through Saturday January 8th. You must have indicated that your order is a gift in the Special Order Information as you are checking out.